Thursday, September 23, 2010

The Great Doberman Impostor

So the other night I was making my usual round around the house, checking things out and making sure that there wasn't anything looking too neat or clean, when I stumbled across something a little disturbing. Brace yourself...its was a Doberman Impostor in MY house!! This was totally unacceptable and had to be dealt with immediately! I grabbed this intruder by the neck and made good and sure he would never lurk in any other Dirty Dog's house. I exposed his true identity when his fluffy white insides lay all over the living room floor.

The Impostor and his fuzz
I really thought I had captured a fake in our home...but for some reason Mom was not happy with this. She said this was just a "toy" and NOT a Doberman Impostor. I don't think she realized how real this looked and how I did our family a great service by disposing of such a fake! I am going to have to keep an extra close eye on the perimeter from now on!
I guess I'm sorry???

Remy

1 comment:

  1. Looks like Remy was doing his job and protecting you from a Dober Terrorist!

    ReplyDelete