Thursday, September 2, 2010

Dirty Dog Goes Rouge


(Replica)

It's Faye again, I have to keep up our exploits because Remy is currently serving a "Time-Out." Remy must really miss our Dad because he has been a bad pup lately! His naughty streak began when he ate a toad for breakfast one morning. Mom was really worried because I guess toads are very bad for pups. She even stayed home from work that day to make sure Remy wasn't sick. He was fine, obviously, and was his usually suck up self all day. Next he decided to chase down an armadillo. I saw it first but it was WAY to scary for me to be dealing with. Remy had other plans and chased it behind the shed. Mom  tried to stop him and ended up tripping off the deck and really hurtin her foot. She was not happy with Remy.
Fowler's Toad

Remy has now decided to leave the local wildlife at peace (even though I am pretty sure I saw him eat another toad this morning) and has moved on to interior design. Everyday he moves all the furniture around for Mom. When she gets home she never seems very happy that the couch is in the kitchen, but she just moves it back. Remy has tried a couple of different styles and arrangements, but mom doesn't seem to be too interested. So since she hasn't been fond of Remy's fine sense of style, he has resort to chewing up her things. Today Mom picked up two different mysterious piles of chewed up plastic. She identified one as a pen and luckily there was no ink in it or else Remy would be in BIG trouble. The second pile of plastic remains unidentified. When Mom went to the grocery store tonight, she came home to see that Remy had decided to dust off her weights and pump a little iron. When he was done and sweaty he took her bathroom towel to dry off. When Mom was eating dinner tonight she say that Remy had chewed the corner of the ottomon/my throne. I happen to know he did this a couple of days ago, she just hasn't noticed until now. :)
My desecrated throne :( 
Mysterious unidentified plastic pieces
Evidence of Remy's iron-pumping
So Mom has been kind of irritated at my Bro, but she can't be too mad because I saw him snuggle up in her lap. Dad is coming to visit this weekend and Remy will probably get a talking to. I don't really mind if he is being bad....he is making me look great!

Faye

No comments:

Post a Comment