Monday, August 30, 2010

Say Cheese!

So we really haven't been up to a whole lot lately...well, except from Remy eating a toad and me almost breaking my Mom's ankle...but thats for another day! Tonight we are just going to share some photos of what we have been up to lately. Enjoy!
Mom was taking too many pictures this day....and I thought I'd tell her about it.
We were trying to have a sleepover in Remy's bed....Mom and Dad said no :(
This is an oldie....Aunt Alana and Michelle took me on a trip to the beach....and this is what happens at the beach.
Remy doesn't really like Frankenstein the Bearded Dragon. 
Me, just perfecting my pose
Dad playing our favorite game EVER...BALL!
Remy lounging around with Dad

Dad giving us a little watermelon treat!

1 comment:

  1. Val and Ox in ArizonaAugust 30, 2010 at 10:10 PM

    Ox and I LOVE the pictures, keep 'em coming :)

    ReplyDelete