Thursday, August 5, 2010

Dirty Dog Tip # 126: Dog Bed? What Dog Bed?

Remy here, to share with you some great tips to leading a fulfilled Dirty Dog Lifestyle.  Now, I have been around the blog and know the key to a happy life is to just do as you please. For instance, this week my Dad left for a camping trip and forgot to take me. I thought it would have been a great opportunity for a little male bonding...but instead I got to hang out with my Sis and Mom. Mom works and while she is gone Faye, being the Goody-Two-Shoes that she is, gets to stay on the couch. I, on the other hand, must learn to go in the crate. Well, this really interferes with my daily activities and I thought I would tell my Mom about it. On Monday night I got the one on the left...it was mostly just fabric type stuff...not too exciting. I got lucky on Tuesday and my Mom put in a foam bed! Thats the most fun I have had in a while!

1 comment:

  1. Very nice blog and I agree with all EXCEPT there is no mention of your Pin Grandma!

    And you need to add D.A.N. to "Things We Like"

    ~ It's a dirty job, but some dog has to do it ~

    ReplyDelete