Thursday, August 12, 2010

Dirty Dog Friends: Duncan comes to play!

Last night our good friend Duncan and his mom came over to play. It had been raining most of the day so the yard was now ripe for mud! Duncan wore his good clothes over, obviously his mom didn't know what happens at our house! We ran in the mud, Duncan swam in the lake, and then we ate some grass. I think his Mom made him get a bath when he got home...poor Duncan!
This is us eating some grass after a long evening of playing!
Duncan used to not have a Mommy, just like me! But then one day his Mom, Lauren, came to get him all the way at the Hallifax Humane Society. Duncan told me that he is SO happy in his new home. Unlike Faye and I, Duncan gets to sleep in the bed with his Mom...not fair. We are so happy he found his Mom!

Remy

1 comment:

  1. Remy, thanks so much for having me and my mom over last night!! We had a ton of fun... My mom made me get a bath last night when I got home (don't tell her, but I really enjoyed it and love the way I smell) and then I just crashed! Were you tired, too?

    Mom says we may be going to the dog park this Sunday?? I'll see you there, man! I can't wait! Bring that crazy sister of yours!

    Love, Duncan.

    ReplyDelete