Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Dirty Dog Sleepover!

So this weekend Mom and Dad went away. I don't know where, but it couldn't have been too much fun since they didn't bring us. We were lucky enough to have our Aunt Jakki come stay with us while Mom and Dad were gone. She is super fun, especially because she doesn't know about all the dirty dog stuff we get into. I, being the Princess that I am, did nothing wrong. I was ever kind enough to not alert Aunt Jakki in the middle of the night when my blanket fell off. Mom must have told her all the things I like because I had clean water everything I went out (no leaves or Remy slobber) and I had a blankie with me in every room.

Since this was Aunt Jakki's first time staying with us, we thought we would educate her on the all the thing we are (not) allowed to do! Once we saw she fell asleep, we crawled into that big comfy king-sized bed with her. She didn't kick us off...or wake up for that matter...so we got to stay!! Woo Hoo! Remy blew our cover though when Mom and dad got  home and he tried to get into their bed (a big no-no). So its back to our "Dog-Pedics" for now.We can't wait for the next time Aunt Jakki comes to stay so we can sleep in the people bed!

The carnage
Also during Aunt Jakki's Dirty Dog Sleep Over Extraveganza, Remy decided to tell her how he felt about staying in his crate. I was too busy being good and lounging on the couch to notice...but apparently he managed to move his crate over to the bed and SHREDDED the comforter. I mean, he almost totally blew our chances of sleeping on the bed!... He also managed to escape his crate the second time Aunt Jakki went out. So now my one time to have peace and quiet to myself is disrupted by Remy pacing around house.

Thanks Aunt Jakki! Please come back so we can sleep on the people bed soon!!

Faye

No comments:

Post a Comment